Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Under Pressure

Click on the picture above to view the video in Windows Media Player.
(Best quality, 13.9MB)

Click To Play in Flash Pop-Up Window
(OK quality, smaller file)

(Good quality, large file 75MB.)


This is the view from my computer monitor......a glimpse into the stress that I feel as we launch our new business. Stress will make you do crazy things.

After HOURS of tweaking, researching, testing, and struggling, I finally got the Windows Media version of this video to play correctly. Great, more stress.


Music: "Under Pressure" by Queen and David Bowie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Catherine!

Looks like someone needs a little time in "de islands, Mon " to unwind, recharge, refocus...and just relax. I know just the place...a little island called Anegada...and for the right price ( and the pledge of your first-born cat ) a little villa on the beach can be yours.... ;-)

Cheers!
Murph
( who will be hoisting rum and other island libations in your and Mathew's honor soon, as they are more conducive to relaxation than Mt. Dew! )

schlomo rabinowitz said...

Ha! That was funny:)

..and kinda depressing that I can relate so well.

Anonymous said...

Lol! Love it. Nice swimming chair technique too!!!

By the way, I think I have the same chair as you, except mine is white. Don't you just love IKEA! :-)

We need to catch up -- big time.
Cindy

Erin said...

Hehe!! I loved the chair swimming. Great post!

Anonymous said...

Loved it! Great choice of song.

I think we own stock in those lint roller things. One of our (three!) cats usually makes some sort of appearance in my videos too.

-kr